Applications are invited for an Economics and Business Studies Teacher role at our client school located in the Blue Mountains area. It is approximately 100km from the Sydney Central Business District. This coeducational Christian school caters for Kindergarten to Year 12. The current academic results of the students' places it as one of the best independent schools in NSW. Students' academic results are tracked longitudinally to monitor their performance and to assist with development strategies. A wide range of co-curricular activities are offered, including sports, wilderness education, and performing and creative arts.
About the Role:
• Part time load 0.7FTE (8 days a fortnight) or full time load - negotiable
• Contract position commencing immediately until December 2021
• Teaching Stage 6 Economics and Stage 6 Business Studies
• Be suitably qualified with an Education Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA and WWCC
• Ability to provide current and relevant teaching references from Middle Management/Executive Leadership level (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval, and all applications treated in complete confidentiality)
• Have the right to work in Australia
Registering with Tes:
We know that a new job can help you build a fulfilling and meaningful career, and our recruitment service can support you along every step of this journey. Working with thousands of schools across Australia and beyond we can connect you with schools that are looking for talented and passionate teachers, with tailored job alerts, exclusively listed positions and consultation about a school’s culture and characteristics of a role.
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Sandy, quoting job reference #TES2102-547246SL– firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Sarah quoting job reference #TES2102-547246SD – Sarah.Devereux@tes.com
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
(02) 9279 0999
New South Wales