The International School of Monaco is seeking to appoint a motivated and committed Economics teacher with experience of teaching at IB Standard and Higher levels.
The position is available immediately and could work as a short or long term contract and as such this offers a unique and exciting opportunity for the right candidate.
The candidate will have high expectations of student learning and behaviour, to join a caring and experienced team. He/She will have the opportunity of working with a dynamic and supportive team of reflective teachers who are fully committed to academic excellence within a supportive and caring environment.
ISM and King’s College School Wimbledon are now “sister schools”, with day-to-day interaction taking place between staff and students at both schools, and the sharing of outstanding practice in all areas.
ISM has high aspirations to become a centre of educational excellence in Europe and this unique collaboration gives ISM an opportunity to work alongside, and learn from, the very best.
ISM is an ambitious school that places a major emphasis on professional development and personal growth. High academic expectations are mirrored by established and proactive approaches to physical and mental wellbeing.
If you are suitably qualified, believe in the value of international education and are looking for a school where the “focus is on students and their learning” we look forward to receiving your application.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate experience and skills in:
● A passion for Economics and a proven track record achieving successful outcomes with learners.
● A commitment to the ISM Values and Learning Principles.
● A good understanding of Emotional Intelligence
● Excellent communication skills
● Teaching up to IBDP Higher Level.
● Demonstrating and developing growth mindset tendencies.
● A genuine interest in personal growth.
● A minimum of a Bachelor degree from a respected university
● Recognized teaching status
● Previous experience of teaching at IB level is a requirement
How to apply:
Please send your letter of application, along with curriculum vitae and application form to Mr Julian Thomas, Director of ISM, on: email@example.com
We will immediately interview any candidates who we feel may offer a good fit with the school and the role. The final deadline for applications is January 31st 2021
International School of Monaco
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 18 years