GHCIS is seeking an experienced and dedicated A-level Economics Teacher.
Guanghua is a very competitive private A-level school in Shanghai; we have approximately 1100 students in total and follow the Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) syllabus. Despite being only eight years old, we have already proven ourselves as one of the top A-level schools in Shanghai. We have already had several graduates attending top universities across the world, including Cambridge and Oxford.
Due to the success of Guanghua, we are opening a new branch school (in Shanghai) and therefore an exciting opportunity has arisen for an A-level Teacher of Economics. The new branch is located in Pudong, 10 kilometers away from Pudong airport. With well-designed classrooms, meeting rooms, a dance studio, an art room and a library, the new campus provides a cosy, quiet and pleasant working and learning environment for teachers and students.
As a new campus, there are many opportunities to develop along with it, making this an ideal job prospect for dedicated educators seeking a warm working environment with opportunities to progress.
- Very competitive salaries and housing allowance
- Full medical insurance
- Completion bonus
- Reimbursement for round trip airfare
GHCIS could be an attractive option for you if you:
· Hold a valid degree in the relevant subject area and can demonstrate excellence and expertise in your specialist area
· Are a qualified teacher
· Have relevant teaching experience
· Welcome cultural diversity and appreciate different thinking between Easterners and Westerners
· Care for students and put students at the centre of everything
http://www.ghcis.com/ (Chinese website, updated frequently)
http://ghcis.com/index_en.aspx (English website, updated less frequently)
For all inquiries, please contact our recruitment team (email@example.com)