Smart Teachers are currently recruiting for an Economics Teacher role at our independent client school located in Western Sydney. The school enjoys a proud reputation for actively engaging with its community and offers the optimal learning environment for all students. The successful applicant will be teaching students of many cultural backgrounds.
About the Role:
- Year 11 & 12 Economics, Year 7-10 Economics
- Full-time, fixed 12 month contract with potential for permanency
- Position to commence January 2018
- Location – Western Sydney
About the School:
- Well-regarded independent school with a team oriented and supportive environment
- Outstanding results achieved not only in the New South Wales HSC but also in additional academic, sports, cultural, environment and leadership programs
- Convenient Western Sydney location with excellent transport links
- Sense of school community continually promoted
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Be suitably qualified and MUST be accredited to teach Economics (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with New South Wales Education Standards Authority & Working With Children Check
- Possess current and relevant references
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Hayley, quoting job reference #WEBTES1712-523932HM – email@example.com
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEBTES1712-523932HM – firstname.lastname@example.org
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (Terms and Conditions Apply).
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.