Texthelp’s Education division develops market leading technology to support English Language Users and Learners worldwide, as well as innovative, assistive software for individuals with literacy difficulties.
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic EdTech Specialist who is passionate about enhancing literacy through the use of technology to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a self-starter to join a highly successful company.
This role will focus on growing Texthelp’s presence and brand awareness in the education market, working alongside our sales and marketing teams.
The role will be remote/home based with regular travel required across the UK/Ireland and potentially internationally, and to Texthelp's offices in Antrim, Northern Ireland.
- Developing our technology’s value propositions, applicable to UK and international markets
- Establishing and driving key sales and marketing messages
- Managing strategic partnerships with our key technology partners
- Networking with education leaders and industry partners
- Informing marketing and sales activity based on market trends
- Informing product development by providing feedback from the market
- Driving and managing market research including results oriented pilots
- Dealing with a wide range of stakeholders, from students to CEOs
- Attending events and exhibitions
The person we are looking for will be a professional with extensive experience within the education market and who has a passion for technology.
Required qualifications and experience:
- Direct experience of implementing educational technology in the classroom
- Extensive experience of the UK/Ireland education market
- Passionate and knowledgeable about technology in education
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Confident in delivering presentations from 1:1 up to large audiences
- Able to demonstrate high levels of independence and initiative
- Full clean driving licence.
Desirable qualifications and experience
- Experience working in education markets internationally
- Experience working with International Schools.
To apply for this position please email your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for the receipt of this application is Friday 1st September 2017.
CVs will be reviewed as and when received and interviews arranged promptly after.
Texthelp Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and Disability Confident Employer