We are recruiting for an Education Admin Assistant to join our growing team supporting looked after young people (YP) and those with SEND.
This is role can be remote or based in our London office (currently closed due to Covid-19).
Who we are:
Targeted Provision are an alternative education provider who work with a variety of local authorities, care homes, and schools around the country to provide education support to the YP who need it most. Further info on us can be found at targetedprovision.com.
This role centre's around administrative tasks supporting the education team at Targeted Provision. The role requires some IT competency along with high levels of organisational skills. The role will be broken up into daily and weekly tasks that must be completed efficiently and to a high standard. These may include; email writing, auditing, filling out reports, and general clerical work.
This role is a job share, part time, 4 hours a day, Monday to Friday. Therefore, we are recruiting 2 new team members to undertake this role, each working 20 hours a week. This role is available with the flexibility of working during school term time only, if desired.
This role will be critical to ensure that we are able to provide the best possible education support to some the countries most vulnerable learners.
High Level Tasks:
- Managing email inbox and responding to, or forwarding on requests as appropriate.
- Filling out weekly reports for various clients.
- Auditing our database to ensure we have up to date contact information
- Liaising with tutors regarding general enquiries
- Monitoring feedback from tutors, parents, and carers.
- Answering the main phone line
- Adhoc clerical tasks
- The role requires strong multi tasking and organisational ability
- IT literacy and experience managing a busy inbox / calendars.
- Our perfect candidate would have demonstrable experience working in a similarly fast paced “office" environment, as well as a personal passion for impact driven work.
Desirable experience (not required):
- An understanding of the education sector / previous experience working in a school or local authority.
- An understanding of special education needs / the needs of vulnerable young people.
- Experience delivering excellent customer service
The starting salary is £18k - £20k pro rata. Other benefits include flexible working options, 28 days holiday, access to training and development, and being involved in an exciting and fast mission led Start-Up.
21 Bonny Street, NW1 9PE