Our client is seeking a dynamic and engaging educator to join this Independent co-educational boarding school situation in Albury, NSW. With over 700 students ranging from K-12 including boarders, students attend this highly reputable independent school from across the whole of Australia. With outstanding achievements in NAPLAN and a great sense of community, candidates will enjoy a supportive school environment and be respectful of its ethos and values.
About the Role:
• Educational Psychologist
• Part-Time (0.4FTE), Permanent position
• Commencing Term 1, 2021
• Supporting students from Kindergarten to Year 12
• Qualified School Psychologist
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Hold a valid WWCC and NESA accredited
• Provide a minimum of 2 professional references
• Have the right to work in Australia
To apply for this role, email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number #TES2101-547168TH or click ‘Apply for this job’. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers
New South Wales