Educational Support Assistant
30 hours per week
Term Time plus one day
Fixed term basis subject to funding and the operational needs of the school
Grade 5 - £13,217
Closing date for applications: Thursday 5th September 2019 at 9am.
Interviews will take place w/c 16th September 2019.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated Educational Support Assistant to support the learning needs of statemented students in main-stream classes. Particular emphasis will be placed on working with individual students. Applications are invited from enthusiastic and highly motivated individuals who are able to work as part of the Additional Needs Team and specialist provision.
All Saints is an 11-16 school, situated near the northern boundary of Kirklees. We are a Catholic school with students attending from diverse cultural backgrounds, which contribute to the distinctive ethos. In July 2017, Ofsted judged All Saints “Good” in every category and “Outstanding” in terms of our recent S48 inspection by the Diocese of Leeds in June 2018.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our college making substantial progress under current leadership. In turn, we are looking for a candidate committed to playing a part in transforming the lives of our young people.
At All Saints College, we aim to create a happy work place culture through promoting a healthy work/life balance. We do that by providing a package of flexible employee benefits, including:
- An attractive pension scheme for both Teaching and Support staff.
- A high quality wellbeing package including medical cover, counselling, physiotherapy, fast track medical cover, care service and a 24 hour GP- helpline.
- Kirklees Employee Health Care, which also includes wellbeing support, physiotherapy.
- Care First Advice - a 24/7 information and counselling service.
- Childcare Vouchers.
- We are part of the Cycle to Work scheme. Tax free bikes and safety equipment can be payable by payroll deduction through a partnership with Cyclescheme.
An Application Form and further information can be downloaded via our website www.aschc.com
Completed Application Forms should be returned to Claire Taylor – email@example.com
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff are subject to an enhanced DBS check. A conviction may not exclude candidates from appointment but will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
Due to the number of application forms we regret we can only contact the shortlisted candidates.