Educational Support Worker
Vision for Education (part of TES) are a well-respected education specialist supply agency. Our Huddersfield branch covers Kirklees, Calderdale and Wakefield.
We are currently recruiting for Educational Support Workers to provide additional support interventions to students with learning difficulties and/or disabilities in a Further Education environment.
The posts are to start as soon as possible and will vary from part-time to full-time positions. The roles are on a temporary basis and have the potential to go onto permanent contracts.
Support will be based in small groups or on a 1:1 basis. The position would include liaising collaboratively with colleagues across the college and outside agencies to ensure the correct support is in place for identified learners. Case-load working is essential to this position, as is the ability to maintain student records.
To be considered for this position you must:
- Have experience working with students who have learning difficulties or disabilities
- Have a high level of numeracy and literacy (GCSE's at Grade C or equivalent in Maths and English
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Support Workers
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of our supply team you will benefit from:
- Excellent hourly rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Child Protection in Education qualificiations
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a Support Worker who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Secondary Education team at the Huddersfield branch.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.