To work 28.33 hours per week, term time only + 5 INSET days, we are seeking to appoint a highly motivated, enthusiastic and caring individual to provide support to individual and groups of students, in and out of the classroom with regards to learning, educational activities, developing social skills, integration and for securing physical and emotional well-being.
Whitcliffe Mount School is a vibrant and successful 11-16 comprehensive school. In September 2017 Ofsted visited and confirmed that Whitcliffe Mount continues to be a good school. There were numerous positive comments. To read the full letter please look on our website www.whitcliffemount.co.uk
We require an excellent and enthusiastic ETA who:
- has a passion for students’ learning and is committed to the safeguarding of all students
- has relevant experience in ensuring students succeed
- is highly organised, flexible and adaptable
- is creative in their approach
- has very high expectations of achievement and behaviour
- has excellent interpersonal skills and is flexible and adaptable
- will commit to our school ethos ‘Enjoy, Achieve, Celebrate’
- may be considering a career in teaching in the future.
Further information can be downloaded from www.whitcliffemount.co.uk.
The closing date is Wednesday 18th April 2018 – 12.00 noon. Completed applications should be returned by email to email@example.com or by post to Mrs C Clough, Headteacher’s PA.
An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this position. Whitcliffe Mount is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.