Orchard Primary Academy
Contract: Fixed Term from Feb 2018 to Sept 2018
Salary: Grade 6 Scp 18
Closing date for applications: 12:00pm Friday 9th February 2018
Interview date: Wednesday 14th February 2018
The Governing body are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic ETA to become a key member of our rapidly improving school.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a dedicated team of professionals who are committed to making a difference.
If you have a passion for motivating and nurturing our youngest learners, we would love to hear from you.
As an ETA you will:
- Be a committed ETA
- Have the ability and skills to work as part of a team.
- Be passionate and committed to raising standards and making learning fun.
- Be up for a challenge and have a ‘can do’ outlook.
- Be willing to contribute to the life of our school and community.
- Be able to generate a positive, motivating and successful environment.
- Be able to run successful interventions and work with children with SEN
We can offer you:
- Fantastic, hardworking children who love school.
- A vibrant, richly diverse school community.
- High quality professional and career development opportunities
- Supportive parents, strong community links and an active and committed governing body.
At Orchard we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its pupils and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Closing Date: 12:00pm Friday 9th February 2018
Please follow the link to the school website to complete an application form.
Please return application forms to Mrs J McGregor, Business Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
All shortlisted candidates will be observed leading a group activity.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants to posts that are exempted from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act will require a DBS (formerly CRB) from the Disclosure and Barring Service as well as an Eligibility to Work in the UK check before the appointment is confirmed.