7.45am – 3.15pm, Monday to Friday, Term Time Only
We are looking to recruit an efficient Educational Teaching Assistant to work with our existing staff team across school. This role also incorporates supervising our very popular Breakfast Club, at which you will be responsible for supporting the children who attend this before school.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have Maths and English to GCSE Grade C or equivalent;
- Have excellent interpersonal skills in order to communicate with our pupils, staff and parents;
- Love encouraging, motivating and inspiring young children through the support they give in order to encourage their learning;
- Be committed to our ethos that all pupils can achieve at Woodside Green, A SHARE Primary Academy;
- Have great references demonstrating they are a suitable candidate, safe to work with children.
At SHARE MAT, we aim to:
- Equip our staff to deliver their best every day; our belief is that ‘Valuing People, Supporting Personal Best’ is the key;
- Encourage all our pupils to go beyond what they think they can achieve, to enjoy learning, helping them to lead healthy and happy lives;
- Ensure our staff are happy at work, taking pride in pupils’ progress and development;
- Never stop improving, developing and sharing our practice with others;
- Deliver training and guidance relevant to job roles so expectations are understood and staff feel motivated;
- Offer great benefits making us the employer of choice, including outstanding CPD, supportive line management and networking opportunities across the MAT to aid personal development.
Woodside Green, A SHARE Primary Academy is one of eight academies within our trust and is part of a close-knit community well located for commuting from Leeds, Huddersfield and Wakefield.
As an academy, we offer:
- An exceptional learning environment and facilities, alongside a wide range of professional learning and development opportunities;
- A vibrant place of learning and encouragement where children are happy, settled and confident;
- A broad and balanced curriculum that provides a memorable educational experience for all of its pupils;
- The aim to equip pupils with the attributes and attitude they need for their next stage of education.
To apply, please complete the SHARE MAT application form and return this along with the safeguarding declaration form, for the attention of the Head of School, Mr Andrew Quinn, to email@example.com
Please note that CVs will not be accepted.
Closing date: Monday 20th September 2021.
Interview date: Friday 24th September 2021.
SHARE MAT comprises Lily Park Primary, Woodside Green Primary, Heaton Avenue Primary, Luck Lane Primary, Millbridge Primary, Royds Hall, Shelley College, and Thornhill Community Academy. A central team provides operational support.
SHARE MAT is committed to the Equalities Act 2010 and also to promoting the welfare and safeguarding of children and young people, by adhering to the “Keeping Children Safe in Education” guidance. All staff and volunteers are regularly trained regarding our expectations in keeping our students safe. An enhanced DBS is required for every post.
Woodside Green, A SHARE Primary Academy
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years