We are looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic and caring individual to provide practical support to individual and groups of students, in and out of the classroom with regards to learning, educational activities, developing social skills, integration and for securing physical and emotional well-being.
We require an excellent, enthusiastic and experienced ETA who:
• has a passion for children’s learning and is committed to the safeguarding of all students
• has an outstanding track record in ensuring children succeed
• is highly organised
• is creative in their approach
• has very high expectations of achievement and behaviour
• has excellent interpersonal skills and is flexible and adaptable
Please contact Lynn Aston at email@example.com or on 01924 487731 for an application pack or visit our website at www.thornhillcommunityacademy.co.uk
Closing date: 10.00am on Monday, 15th July 2019.
An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this position. A conviction may not exclude candidates from appointment but will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment.
Fluency in spoken English is a necessary requirement of the post.