Evgeny Primakov Gymnasium, in cooperation with StudyLab School in Moscow, seek EFL (English as a Foreign Language) teachers to start from the 20th of August 2018.
Evgeny Primakov Gymnasium is an outstanding bilingual Gymnasium in Moscow of c.200 children (aged 3-6) in pre-school and c.600 students in Primary, Secondary and High School departments.
School’s goal is to provide high-quality bilingual (Russian-English) education for today's world by engaging the best teaching staff of the highest standard across all age groups and subjects and by bringing together the best of traditional and innovative teaching methods to help students reach their full potential.
All members of the school community are committed towards creating the best possible learning environment within modern, purpose-built facilities. The School is staffed with a team of dedicated, energetic, highly-qualified and enthusiastic teachers.
EFL Teachers will be teaching to the primary school pupils aged 6-10. The students speak English as their second language. The EFL Teacher is to assist students in integrating into the English language and culture. Teachers need to concentrate on strengthening the basic literacy and communication skills of students who have a limited background in learning the language. Lessons need to be interactive and student-centered (teacher talking time to be followed). The teacher should demonstrate excellent classroom management skills, use various online and offline resources, use games and activities in the classroom and regularly evaluate academic results.
- Bachelor degree in English or an English related subject (Linguistics) with a teaching qualification for primary or Bachelor degree in Education with English focus
- Master's or higher degree is desirable
- 3+ years of teaching experience working in an international setting with non-native speakers is essential
The successful candidate
- Dynamic, energetic and a team-player
- Able to inspire pupils with a proven track record of successful student outcomes
- Passionate about teaching
- Willing to make a minimum of 2 years commitment to the position
- Apply different educational formulas and methodologies, new scientific approaches in order to create a unique learning experience for pupils
Key tasks & responsibilities
- To teach EFL classes to primary school pupils aged 6-10
- To plan, prepare and deliver high quality lessons
- Maintain up-to-date records of formative and summative assessments, planning and reports
- Take an active role in curriculum development and planning within the department
- To be part of a whole-school team
- To attend parent meetings and other school events
Why consider Evgeny Primakov Gymnasium?
- Outstanding opportunity to be involved in an innovative recently established new school and concept
- New school with impressive facilities and resources
- A team of c. 20 native English-speaking teachers from the UK, the USA, Canada and Australia
- Opportunities for ongoing professional development and career progression
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Health insurance
- Flight reimbursement
- Work permit and full visa support
- Accommodation allowance
- Airport transfer
- Free daily transfer to and from school
- 24 hour support
Evgeny Primakov Gymnasium and StudyLab School are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including checks with past employers, criminal record check and the DBS.
Please apply by filling an international teachers application form and sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
More information about the school can be seen by visiting website http://ogprim.ru