The Write Time has quickly established itself as a leading specialist mentoring and education organisation working with vulnerable people of all ages to ensure each person referred to our services achieves their full potential in both an educational and personal sense, with the use of Choice Theory. The Write Time has multiple facets to the business. The organization has a small independent school arm that was recently commended by Ofsted for its quality of provision for the wellbeing of young people. We also run a Traineeship programme for young people aged 16-24, helping them to get into education, employment or training. In the past, we have worked with over 500 students across 12 schools in 7 boroughs. The Write Time is now also developing an employment programme that will support young people into apprenticeships.
We are specifically looking for someone who has experience in supporting people of all working age to get into employment, education, or training. The role is suited for someone who is ‘ready-made’, highly experienced, and has strong links with local business and employers to support the people we work with, and begin sourcing placements etc. within the first week of employment, due to the fast-paced nature of The Write Time and its programmes.
Do you have what it takes to join The Write Time and contribute to giving Young People a future?
In order to apply for this, post you will need:
- To have experience in working with NEET young people
- To have experience in working with older people to get them into EET
- To have experience managing/supervising a small team
- To have a proven long-term track record of success in engaging people, and supporting them to get into education, employment or training
- To have proven demonstrable experience in working with employers and colleges successfully to attract young people to services and into EET
- To be dynamic, creative, energetic, positive, and willing to communicate ideas appropriately
With the responsibility comes certain benefits and incentives which include, but are not limited to:
- This position attracts a salary of £22,000 to £26,000.
- Small classrooms with maximum student numbers of 15
- Significantly reduced marking & assessment requirements
- Significant mentoring support for teachers
- Quick room for progression within the business
- Team-building days and visits
- Family community at work
- Work-Life Balance Priorities
Please complete the online application form via TES. Please complete your supporting statement against the person specification, as a guide.
If you would like to find out more information about the job, please contact Chris Murray on 07973 886796 or 0208 689 7676.
NOTE: Successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check, and reference checks prior to the commencement of employment.