We are seeking applications for a leading Independent school ideally located for all candidates based in Brisbane’s inner suburbs. The school is seeking an experience or newly qualified English & Christian Studies Teacher for a permanent role commencing 2021. The school offers state of the art facilities and excellent resources.
About the Role:
- English & Christian Studies Teacher
- Demonstrated excellence in teaching English and Christian Studies with a high degree of competence in the secondary school (Years 7-12)
- Candidates with formal qualifications in Christian Studies/Religion & Ethics space will be looked upon favourably
- Full-Time, Permanent
- Renowned Brisbane independent school
- Located in Brisbane’s western corridor
- State of the art resources
- Graduate and experienced teachers are encouraged to apply
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Education
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
- Have the right to work in Australia
Registering with Tes:
We know that a new job can help you build a fulfilling and meaningful career and our recruitment service can support you along every step of this journey. Working with thousands of schools across Australia and beyond we can connect you with schools that are looking for talented and passionate teachers, with tailored job alerts, exclusively listed positions and consultation about a schools culture and characteristics of a role.
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference #WEB 2012-546621CW
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference #WEB2012-546621CW
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
We can also help connect you to international teaching opportunities, just email your CV as an expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org