We are seeking applications for an independent co-educational secondary college in the Cairns Region. The school caters for children from 7-12. The school offers a broad curriculum designed to contribute to the deep learning and holistic development of students. Grounded in faith and tradition, yet progressive and firmly focused on a quality Catholic education, the school and its students are assured a bright future.
About the Role:
- English and Humanities Teacher
- Full Time 12 month contract
- Commencing: Term 1 2021
- Ability to work with low literacy & numeracy
- Commitment to closing the gap for first nations
- Contract would include:
- Access to the boarders dining room
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Education
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
- Have the right to work in Australia
Registering with Tes:
We know that a new job can help you build a fulfilling and meaningful career and our recruitment service can support you along every step of this journey. Working with thousands of schools across Australia and beyond we can connect you with schools that are looking for talented and passionate teachers, with tailored job alerts, exclusively listed positions and consultation about a schools culture and characteristics of a role.
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference #WEB2011-546235KB
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference #WEB2011-546235KB
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
We can also help connect you to international teaching opportunities, just email your CV as an expression of interest to email@example.com