English and HumanitiesTeacher
Our client is a flagship private school in North Qld. Offering excellent facilities, well behaved students and a supportive staff environment, the school seeks a suitably qualified English and Humanities teacher for a position commencing Semester 2. The school provides excellent terms and conditions for all employees.
About the Role:
- English & Humanities Teacher
- Accreditation to teach Religion in a Catholic school is of an advantage
- Semester 2 contract with a view to permanency in 2019
- New graduates and experienced teachers welcomed to apply
- Top independent School
- Beautiful Whitsundays region
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference #WEB-1806-528763CXW
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference #WEB-1806-528763CXW
To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).