English, Humanities and Religious Education Teacher
Our client is a long standing private school situated in a beautiful ocean side town in Queensland. Located an hour flight North of Brisbane, the successful candidate can enjoy a wonderful beach side lifestyle while working at one of the areas’ top schools. This role is a full time, Term 3 contract. The successful candidate will have accreditation or the ability to gain accreditation to teach Religious Education in a Catholic school. The successful candidate will have the relevant qualification and be registered or eligible for registration with the Queensland College of Teachers. Passionate and equipped with contemporary pedagogy and assessment practices, you will enjoy working in collaborative team dedicated to providing a quality education for secondary students.
About the Role:
- Teacher of English, Humanities and Religious Education
- Term 3 Contract
- School may be able to provide accommodation
- Beautiful coastal area
- Excellent community reputation in the region
- Holistic approach to education
- Catholic ethos
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
Fast track your application:
If you are in Australia, email your CV to Kayla, quoting job reference #WEB1806-529012KW - firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1806-529012KW - – email@example.com
To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!