Are you ready for a new professional opportunity?
Are you a Teacher of English who wants to be part of a friendly and supportive academy where the professional development of all staff is given a very high priority?
We are seeking to appoint a dynamic, highly organised and well-qualified teacher who will enjoy working in an academy that values and delivers excellent professional development and will take responsibility for the co-ordination of Key Stage 3 in our vibrant English Faculty. The successful candidate will be capable of inspiring students through their passion for the subject and have an excitement and drive for teaching and learning and a desire to make a difference to student achievement.
• have motivated, vibrant, multi-ethnic students and staff
• have a strong family ethos where individuals are respected and valued
• offer an excellent induction programme within a friendly and supportive environment
• offer a whole range of opportunities to develop further colleagues’ teaching skills and leadership potential
• are creative and innovative in our approach to all aspects of school life
• are well resourced and ICT rich
• are committed to continuous improvement
• are part of the WHA Trust that provides numerous professional development opportunities, on-site parking and Perkbox benefits, which include discounted restaurants and free mobile phone insurance.
It is a very exciting time to join our Academy and we are looking for a highly motivated, skilled and creative teacher to join a committed team of subject specialists.
Closing date for applications: 9:00am Monday 21st May 2018
Washwood Heath Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.