We are currently looking to recruit an ambitious English Teacher to join schools on a supply basis based in the Bridlington area. Our client schools place great emphasis on providing a caring environment for each child supporting them in their personal development and meeting all of their needs.
The ideal English Teacher will:
- Be confident, dynamic and passionate
- Have the ability to prepare and deliver stimulating and interesting lessons
- Be a strong team member who can support and motivate others
To be successful as English Teacher you must have previous experience teaching the subject, you will be resilient and can manage behaviour effectively in order to ensure maximum learning opportunities take place in the classroom. The English Teacher will join an inclusive learning environment that teaches each child to celebrate their differences and support one another.
To apply for this opportunity, or to discuss this further please either contact the Hull office or email your current CV.
What we can offer:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 referral scheme
- Free access to ongoing CPD
- Guarantee pay teacher scheme (qualifying periods apply)
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)