Our client is a long standing private school in Brisbane. Well located for all residents of Brisbane, notably those living south of the river. With an understanding of contemporary frameworks and the expectations of high performing Independent schools, you will be a collaborative, lifelong learner who enjoys PD and strives to be an “expert teacher”.
About the Role:
- Junior English Teacher (Years 5 – 7)
- Commence January 2018 – June 2018 (Semester 1 Contract)
- Graduate and experienced teachers welcome to apply
- Well-regarded P-12 school
- Ideally located for residents of Brisbane or the Gold Coast
Benefits of Registering with SMART:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV and quote job reference #WEB1712-523893CG - email@example.com
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1712-523893CG – firstname.lastname@example.org
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).