Our client is a 7-12 State High School located in Logan city, south of Brisbane. The demographic makeup of students is diverse, including a high proportion of students from non-English speaking backgrounds. The school prides itself on key partnerships with universities, local business and industry as well as governments to provide future orientated education opportunities for students.
About the Role:
- Short-term contract
- Commence 20th August until 17th September 2021
- Be suitably qualified with an Education Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
- Ability to provide current and relevant teaching references from Middle Management/Executive Leadership level (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval, and all applications are treated in complete confidentiality)
- Have the right to work in Australia
To apply for this role, email your CV to Kimberley.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number #TB2108-549666, or click ‘Apply for this job’. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers