Smart Teachers is recruiting for a qualified English Teacher / English NQT an ‘Outstanding’ selective grammar school in Buckinghamshire to start September 2019. This full time English Teacher post will include teaching from KS3 to KS5 on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be joining a successful team in a school with supportive leadership.
About the Role
• English Teacher / English NQT
• Teaching KS3 to KS5
• Permanent, full time role
• MPS/UPS from £23720 - £39406
About the School
• Selective grammar school
• ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted
• Pupils achieve well, high levels of academic and sporting successes
• Large site, lots of outdoor space on site
• Well resourced
• Closest station is High Wycombe, easily accessed from M40 motorway
In order to be considered for this role, the English Teacher / English NQT will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
• Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number GMHB21713
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.