Smart Teachers is currently recruiting for an inspiring English Teacher for a “good” school in Waltham Abbey, Essex. The English Teacher is required full time to take over a KS3 and KS4 timetable from February half term through until the end of the academic year. Should the school find a suitable English Teacher there may be a permanent contract on offer. Situated in Essex this smaller than average sized co-educational secondary school caters for pupils aged 11 – 16 as well as providing strong support and development for staff.
About the Role
· English Teacher
· Full time
· February half term start
· Potential to continue as permanent
· KS3 and KS4 only timetable
· Daily rate between £140 – £190 (dependent on experience)
About the School
· Ofsted rated “good”
· Behaviour is good
· Supportive school with supportive leadership
· Ongoing extensive professional development for any staff
· Located just outside of North London
· Under an hour from Liverpool street station – East London
· Access to onsite gym
· Child care voucher scheme available
· Allocated onsite parking space
In order to be considered for this role, the English Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold a Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum (preferable)
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
· NQTs and/ or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RXN24762.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.