We are seeking a Full-Time English Teacher to join our team at The Danes Educational Trust in Chorleywood on the Herts/Bucks border. This post is available on a fixed term basis from 1st September to 31st December 2018.
We would like you to have:
• A passion for English and for education in its widest sense
• Experience of teaching the subject to all levels, including Key Stage 5
We can offer:
• The opportunity to work within an expanding Multi-Academy Trust
• A positive working environment within an Outstanding, ‘World Class’ school setting
• The support of a highly professional and committed staff team
• A school with a track record of excellent student attainment and achievement
• The opportunity to work within the lead school of the Herts & Bucks Teaching School Alliance and Science Learning Partnership
St Clement Danes School, an Outstanding school on the Herts/Bucks border, recently awarded 'World Class' status and Croxley Danes School, a new secondary school which opened in September 2017 are part of the Danes Educational Trust. Beyond the immediate context of the school, St Clement Danes has excellent wider links across universities, local schools, educational authorities and national organisations such as Challenge Partners. If you would like to join a high performing, supportive and friendly staff team, we hope to hear from you.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.