Smart Teachers is looking for an English Teacher to join an academy in Hillingdon for January 2019. This English Teacher role has become available due to internal promotion and has the potential to start immediately and become permanent for the right candidate. The school specialises in Technology and Applied Learning and has an innovate and contemporary building where Technology, IT, Science and Mathematics are taught. Other facilities at the school include a floodlit synthetic pitch and a separate sixth form centre.
About the Role
· English Teacher
· Temporary role with the potential to become permanent
· If able to teach a second subject of Performing Arts, this would be an additional benefit
· MPS salary up to £43,616
About the School
· Specialist Technology College
· Has been awarded best school in the Country in 2013
· High performing students and exam results outstanding
In order to be considered for this role, the English Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
· Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
· OS-trained teachers and NQTs are welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number KJP42204.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.