KS3 - KS5
Pay - Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are Qualified Teacher Status.
Vision for Education are recruiting for an outstanding teacher of English for a Liverpool based secondary school. The successful English Teacher will have experience of teaching English up to KS4 level.
The English teaching role is due to commence September 2021. This is a full time role teaching English on a long term basis, end date is unknown.
This Liverpool based school well respected within the community and boast excellent results. The school is lead by a successful senior leadership team and supported by a dedicated staff cohort.
To be considered for the English Teaching position, you will:
- Have Qualified Teaching Status in the U.K
- Have experience of teaching English at KS3 - KS4 level
- Be able to provide engaging and interactive lessons
- Have good classroom management skills
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a English Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Liverpool team on 0151 363 2266.
Vision for Education Ltd
- Supply agency