Smart Teachers is recruiting for an English teacher to join a Good school in Brent, north west London. The school require a teacher willing to go the extra mile and support the department. This position is temporary with the possibility of becoming permanent next year. The school will consider an NQT with strong behaviour management or highly experienced teacher. The role will be teaching KS3 – KS4 however KS5 would be an advantage.
About the Role
· English Teacher
· Suitable for NQTs or experienced teachers
· Good behaviour Management required
· Salary - MPS
About the School
· Secondary school split across two sites
· Approximately 2,000 pupils
· Ofsted rating “Good”
· High achieving students across the school
In order to be considered for this role, the English teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number KXP3016.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.