We are looking to appoint a highly effective, passionate and inspirational teacher to join the EOTAS team. The successful candidate will understand the challenges facing young people, the SEN code of practice and have a sound subject pedagogy and a proven track record in improving progress and attainment.
This is an exciting opportunity to support the Deputy Head and Heads of College to develop the Quality of Education and Curriculum across EOTAS. They will have the vision to lead teaching and learning to the next level. The leadership team are committed to developing staff to be the best they can be, engage parents and raise students’ aspirations in order to provide them with the best opportunities and outcomes.
EOTAS is made up of four unique Colleges across Swindon. Each of the Colleges has a unique client group, but all with a common goal – supporting young people and their families through challenging circumstances in order for them to achieve and move on to positive destinations.
“Better Choices, Better lives”
To be successful you will:
• a passion for teaching and learning, understanding of SEN and the needs of vulnerable young people with social, emotional and mental.
• show commitment to a culture of continuous improvement that promotes excellence for staff and students alike.
• have the personal and professional qualities required to develop the vision and ethos of the service.
We are a dedicated team that are committed to supporting Swindon, the local authority and its vision for inclusion, Swindon secondary schools and, most importantly, the students and families that, for a variety of reasons, need additional support in order to succeed and enter the next phase of their educational journey.
We are seeking to recruit applications from teachers of English and PHSE areas and the ability to teach other subjects when required.
- Pupil referral unit(pru) with state funding
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years