Pymble Ladies’ College is a school of the Uniting Church in Australia for girls Kindergarten to Year 12 with boarding from Year 7. At Pymble, we foster a world-class educational environment with the importance of global citizenship and a worldwide perspective central to our strategic intent.
We believe our staff, both teaching and non-teaching, are our most valuable resource. We are proud to have passionate and dedicated staff who recognise the unique strengths and qualities of every Pymble girl.
The College is seeking a professional English Teacher to join our progressive learning environment on a permanent, full time basis. The salary offered for this role will be $85,335 - $120,903 per annum.
• Be passionate about teaching English and its relevance to the real world.
• Have an excellent understanding of the English curriculum.
• Be a positive and collaborative contributor to a successful department committed to improving educational outcomes
• Be confident in differentiating the curriculum in the classroom
• Have a strong understanding of the application of technology to enhance learning.
• Be a reflective professional engaged in ongoing development and research in relation to your practice.
• Be committed to supporting student wellbeing.
To learn more about this position, the calibre of person we are seeking to appoint, what makes Pymble an excellent place to work and continue your journey of professional growth; click ‘APPLY’ to go to the College website.
Applications close 3.00 pm Wednesday 15 September 2021.
Candidates must comply with the NSW Teacher Accreditation Act and provide a Working with Children Check.
Pymble Ladies' College is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a workforce which represents the diverse society in which we live. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
We acknowledge the Durramurragal people as the traditional custodians of the land on which our College is built. We pay respect to elders past, present and future recognising the continuation of cultural, spiritual and educational practices of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
Pymble Ladies College
Pymble, New South Wales