Our client is a Independent, non-denominational K-12 school, located in Sydney’s South Western Suburbs. This school strives for academic and creative excellence, while also nurturing the moral and social development of its students.
About the Role:
• Full-time, Permanent position
• Commencing Term 1 2021
• Teaching Year 7-12 English
• Be suitably qualified with a Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with New South Wales Education Standards Au-thority & Working with Children Check
• Provide current and relevant teaching references
• Have the right to work in Australia
Registering with Tes:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Amelia, quoting job reference #TES2012-546513AM – firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Sarah quoting job reference #TES2012-546513SD – Sarah.Devereux@tes.com
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
South West Sydney