Smart Teachers are currently recruiting for an English Teacher for our highly-reputable independent client school located in Sydney’s Northern Beaches. This school boasts academic excellence and offers an innovative learning environment to all students. The role is to start in January 2018.
About the Role:
- Years 7 – 12 English
- Years 11 – 12 HSC
- Full-time, permanent position
- Position to commence January 2018
About the School:
- Desirable Northern Beaches location set in idyllic open and green grounds
- Modern facilities and well-equipped resources
- Interactive classrooms
- Team oriented and supported environment
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Must have experience teaching Years 11 – 12 HSC
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NSW Education Standards Authority & Working With Children Check
- Provide no less than three professional references
- Have the right to work in Australia
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Hayley, quoting job reference #WEB1701-160214HM – firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1701-160214HM – email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (Terms & Conditions Apply).
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.