We are looking to appoint an outstanding full or part time Teacher of English to cover maternity leave from January 2019 (for at least two terms) to join a large, successful and friendly English department.
Our students enjoy learning English and achieve highly at GCSE and A-Level. There is the possibility of a responsibility position (and TLR) within the department for a suitably skilled and experienced candidate. Hayes School is a high achieving, oversubscribed school, which provides excellent education for its students as well as exciting opportunities for professional and career development for staff. The school benefits from its proximity to central London and excellent transport links whilst bordering the beautiful Kent countryside.
“Teaching and achievement are outstanding.” (OFSTED, 2013)
“Students are extremely well cared for and thrive as a result of excellent teaching combined with highly personalised pastoral support.” (OFSTED, 2013)
We can offer:
• Motivated students with outstanding attitudes to learning.
• Outstanding student behaviour.
• Excellent facilities for staff.
• An excellent induction and support programme for new staff.
• Recognised in-house leadership and teaching development programmes.
• Opportunities to work with other schools through established partnerships.
• A friendly working environment
This post is suitable for experienced and newly qualified teachers looking to develop within an outstanding department in an outstanding school.
Closing Date: Tuesday 16th October 2018
Interviews will take place: Friday 19th October 2018
Early applications are encouraged and we reserve the right to close the vacancy early if a suitable candidate is found .