Carshalton High School for Girls
Enrichment & Events Co-ordinator
Required for September 2019
Job Title: Enrichment and Events Co-ordinator
Grade/Salary: Outer London GLT Scale 4 range 7-10 (actual salary £21,105 - £22,668)
Hours of Work: 36 hours per week term time + 1 week (1 week = INSET Days)
Type of contract: Permanent
Responsible to: Officer Manager
Carshalton High School for Girls is a high achieving, oversubscribed school judged by Ofsted in November 2017 as Good in all categories and Good overall.
Governors are seeking to appoint an Enrichment and Events Co-ordinator to join our admin team.
Applicants must have some knowledge, and preferably experience, of this or a similar role. Applicants will need to integrate within our friendly admin team as well as needing excellent communication skills to develop a good relationship with students and staff.
The successful candidate will have:
• Ability to work independently and use initiative
• Ability to communicate effectively with a range of stakeholders
• Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
• Ability to undertake clerical duties
• Ability to comply with policies and procedures relating to child protection, health, safety and security, confidentiality, data protection and equal opportunities
What we can offer you:
• A welcoming, friendly and supportive environment.
• A culture of distributed leadership.
• Opportunities and encouragement to develop both personally and professionally.
• A school that has wellbeing as a high priority.
To apply for this position, please complete the application form, and send it to the Headteacher’s PA Mrs Sam Willard, email@example.com
Early applications are encouraged and we reserve the right to close the vacancy if a suitable candidate is found.
Closing Date for Applications: Noon on Wednesday 4th September 2019
Interviews: W/C 9th September 2019
Due to the volume of applications we receive, we apologise for being unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.
In line with our recruitment policy and for the protection of our students, the successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure. The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified people and aim to employ a culturally diverse workforce which reflects the nature of our Trust community.