POSITION AVAILABLE WITH IMMEDIATE START
Catholic Education in the Diocese of Rockhampton offer a uniquely rewarding teaching experience with additional incentives in our Kindergartens, Primary and Secondary schools.
Catholic Education is the largest non government employer of teachers providing enthusiastic educators with a very generous salary.
Our staff work in very caring and supportive environments with a real sense of community within our Schools.
Applications are currently invited from suitably qualified teachers for the full-time position commencing January 2020.
Suitably qualified and enthusiastic applicants who are prepared to support the religious ethos of the College and possess the following are encouraged to apply:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and current QCT registration • Appropriate qualities, knowledge and skills to provide a relevant and holistic education
We offer generous incentives for regional placements including:-
- Subsidised housing
- Area allowances
- Relocation assistance
- Competitive salary structure for Teaching staff
- Access to additional Employer Superannuation Contributions of up to 12.75%
- Access to salary packaging options to maximize employee benefits and salaries
- 39 weeks of term time for a school year
- Access to relevant and interesting professional learning opportunities
- Access to a free Employee Assistant Program (24 hour counselling service)
- Access to corporate health schemes with either Bupa or Westfund Health Insurance
Applications to be forwarded to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Existing not to be different, but to make a difference...
Catholic Education Diocese of Rockhampton