Ulink College of Beijing is a growing school that was established in 2010. We are authorized by Cambridge Assessment International Education (CAIE) to offer A level (Advanced A Level plus Advanced Subsidiary) and IGCSE courses and conduct A level and IGCSE examinations (Centre registration number: CN481).
We are a member of Ulink Education Group which is the first school to introduce Cambridge A-Level into China 15 years ago. Up to date, Ulink Education Group has campuses in Guangzhou, Shanghai, Beijing, Suzhou and Wuhan, with more than 3000 graduates, of which, more than 130 were admitted into Oxbridge. We are the only school in China that has been awarded Excellence in Education by CAIE.
- Successfully teach and deliver the classes to IGCSE and A-level students.
- Provide an effective learning environment through sound behavior and classroom management.
- Ability to draft lesson plans on regular basis with clear indication of the targeted learning outcomes and relevant teaching methods.
- Assign appropriate homework, correct and give guidance to students.
- Keep accurate student assessment records and preparation of student reports.
- Other assigned duties as required by the School's Management Team.
- Participate in and organize extracurricular activities if required.
- Work cooperatively and collaboratively with other departments.
- Bachelor degree or above in the related subject.
- Recognized teaching qualification.
- Two or more years teaching experience in the subject.
- A demonstrated high level of commitment to teaching excellence.
- An understanding and commitment to being a team player.
WE CAN OFFER:
- Competitive salary
- Accommodation allowance
- Annual airfares allowance
- Contract completion bonus
- Extensive training and ongoing Professional Development.
- Local medical insurance
- Full paid Christmas, summer and winter holidays
For Visa procedure we require the following information:
1) Full Name 2) Date of birth 3) Marital status 4) Your Nationality 5) If applicable the Nationality of your spouse
Interested candidates please send a resume, recent photo, cover letter and other basic information to HR by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button below.