Where possible interviews will be held on site within our schools and we will adhere to our current Covid policy for external visitors. Otherwise interviews will be held remotely by teams or skype.
Working Pattern: Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm with a 48 minute unpaid break.
We have an exciting opportunity for an apprentice to join our Facilities team within The Howard Partnership Trust. Based at Oxted School, you will develop your skill set in site maintenance, building services, basic carpentry, painting and decorating skills. Applications are particularly welcomed from aspiring individuals who are keen to pursue a future within Estates.
THPT can offer:
- An opportunity to be part of a dynamic and developing organisation.
- Excellent benefit package to include Cycle to Work, Sainsbury’s Loyalty Discount and access to discount schemes.
- Fantastic Local Government Pension Scheme, including generous employer contributions.
- Rewards and Benefits Scheme that includes Loyalty and Service Awards.
If you have any questions about the role or the application process please contact the THPT Recruitment Team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about working within The Howard Partnership Trust and what we can offer please visit: https://www.thehowardpartnership.org/our-staff/
Interviews may happen earlier than the closing date by mutual agreement, early applications are encouraged.
Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
The Howard Partnership Trust is school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Our Vision is to excel at ‘bringing out the best’ in young people of all abilities and aptitudes, and so increase their life chances for their future success and fulfilment.
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
Oxted School is a large and vibrant school which seeks to ‘Bring out the Best’ in all members of our learning community: students and staff. Established in 1929 with just 22 students, Oxted has grown to almost 2000 students in years 7 through to 13. ...