Location: 183 Eversholt Street, London NW1 1BU
Hours of work: 09.00 – 17.00 (Monday – Friday)
Inspire their remarkable with us
An excellent opportunity is now available to join the estates and facilities team here at Academies Enterprise Trust.
You will be expected to set and maintain high professional standards at all times and support the team in delivering both an outstanding service to our customers and the vision of the Trust. This is an excellent opportunity in taking the next step in your career to really leverage your existing skills. The role will be based in our ‘central’ hub at Euston which will provide an opportunity to work closely with colleagues right across the Trust through training and digital spaces to name but a few.
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we’re inspiring.
- More influence - As a Trust with 58 schools, the work of our support team directly influences the lives of tens of thousands of children.
- More opportunity for a national role - Our central team develops strategies and resources that support our academies nationwide.
- More connection - A chance to experience what’s happening within our diverse academies.
- More technology so you can make more impact - G Suite for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin.
- More ambitious, professional and passionate colleagues - All focussed on delivering remarkable lives.
Closing date: Sunday 05 January 2020
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. Come inspire their remarkable with us, apply today.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.