Required to start: April 2021
Salary: £10.31 per hour
Hours: Casual (as required)
Closing date: Tuesday 13th April 2021
Kettering Science Academy is looking to add to its team of Exam Invigilators in preparation for student assessments. Our team of invigilators ensure that all assessments/examinations at the Academy are conducted in line with regulations.
If you are passionate about helping students achieve their full potential and have an eye for detail, we would love to hear from you.
The successful candidate will:
• Help prepare the assessment/examination rooms
• Ensure all assessments/exams are conducted in an appropriate manner in line with regulations
• Assist with any basic administration linked with the delivery of the exam
• Be vigilant of candidate conduct during the assessments/examinations
• Assist with the provision for students with special arrangements
Hours and times of work will vary dependent upon timetables.
If you think you can contribute to our organisation we welcome your application. Applicants are required to supply a completed application form and covering letter. For further details and an application pack, please visit our website or contact Celina Dilger, HR Administrator.
T. 01536 532700
Please be aware that if you have not heard from us within two weeks of the closing date your application has, on this occasion, been unsuccessful.
Care and respect for others are the values that lie at the heart of our Trust. The Trust is an Equal Opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people. It expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts working with children and young people will be subject to an enhanced disclosures barring service check.
Kettering Science Academy
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years