Stepney All Saints School is an outstanding, inner-city Church of England School. We take pride in our ethos of academic ambition, exceptionally high standards of achievement and behaviour, and tolerance and respect for all.
We are seeking to build a team of invigilators to support the Examinations Officer with the day-to-day operation of examinations and to ensure the examination is conducted according to the school’s policy and guidelines.
We will offer you:
• A vibrant, multi-cultural environment
• A school with exceptional progress and attainment
• An induction and support programme widely recognised for outstanding practice
• A calm and orderly school based upon high standards of behaviour and an ethos of trust and care
• A school rated as outstanding by Ofsted in 2015
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will require an enhanced DBS clearance. We are dedicated to equality and valuing diversity.
Stepney All Saints Church of England Secondary School
- Mainstream school with state - voluntary aided funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
About Stepney All Saints School
Stepney All Saints Secondary School is an Ofsted and SIAMS Outstanding Church of England and multi-faith school extending from Year 7-11, with the Stepney All Saints 6th Form College focused on Year 12 and 13 learning.