Bridlington School seeks a highly motivated individual as soon as possible to lead the Data and Examinations Team reporting directly to the Assistant Headteacher in charge of Data and Examinations and the Deputy Headteacher in charge of Curriculum.
- organising and controlling the school’s data systems and procedures
- supporting the construction and maintenance of the school’s timetable
- responsibility for the administration and organisation of both public and internal examinations for the school and for the management and maintenance of associated school data
- developing and managing the School’s Data Systems
- establishing and maintaining policies and procedures to ensure the safety and security of electronically stored information.
Hours: 37 per week, during term-time plus 10 days.
East Riding of Yorkshire Council is pursuing equality of opportunity in employment and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults. Appointment is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
Application pack available from Jan Elmhirst,
- tel (01262) 672593
- email email@example.com
- visit www.bridlingtonschool.co.uk or getineastriding.jobs
Advert No: BSSC003328.
Closing Date: 12 noon 20 September 2021.
Interview Date: w/c 27 September 2021 - if you have not heard from the school by 24 September 2021 please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
East Riding of Yorkshire
- Mainstream school with state - voluntary controlled funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years