Reporting to: Finance Director
Hours: 35 hours per week, 41 weeks per year
8.30 am – 4.30 pm
Grade: SO1 (Spine Point 25)
Salary: £28,789 (actual)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking school, who support their staff and provide a positive environment to work.
This role will involve:
- Administrative support to the school, acting as a supporting role to staff, students and parents.
- Working as a team to uphold the vision and ethos of the school.
- Role will involve the requirement to have good organisational skills, a positive mindset and ability to prioritise effectively.
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable.
- Good IT skills and attention to detail is required.
- A competitive salary
- Excellent Local Government Pension Scheme
- A supportive staff and Governing body that are committed to school improvement
- A positive place to work.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All applicants are subject to enhanced DBS clearance
St Thomas More Catholic Comprehensive School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years