Required for summer exam period and on a seasonal basis thereafter
Hourly rate: £11.00
This summer, our Year 11s will be sitting the very first set of GCSEs at Marylebone Boys’ School.
The Examination Invigilator role is very important as students will be taking qualifications which will determine their future paths. The school requires quality individuals with a broad experience of work to join a new team that will facilitate the smooth running of internal and external exams.
We wish to appoint people who have:
· an ability to communicate well with young people and stay calm in all situations
· meticulous attention to detail
· outstanding organisational skills
· the highest standards of punctuality and reliability
· a willingness to engage with in-house training
· availability to work flexibly from May 2019 for the summer GCSE examinations period and on a seasonal basis thereafter
- Download the vacancy information pack via the link below.
- Contact us if you would like more information about the school or the position on email@example.com.
- Please complete the application form and a supporting statement (no more than two sides of A4). A pro-forma is available via the links below.
- Applications will be considered as they are received, therefore early applications are advised. The deadline for all applications is 5pm on Friday 29 March 2019.
- We will interview applicants on receipt of suitable applications.
- We will only interview candidates who provide 2 satisfactory referees as part of our commitment to safer recruitment practices and child safeguarding.
- The interview process will include practical assessment and an interview.