Brampton College is a highly successful independent Sixth Form College of 245 students.
We are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic individual to join the College and make a positive difference to the teaching and learning of young people. The successful candidate will work with the Director of Studies to ensure the successful delivery of all aspects of academic assessment within the College.
This post offers the opportunity to show outstanding organisational and analytical skills while building strong relationships with the Senior Leadership Team (SLT), teaching and administrative staff. This role will therefore suit someone that enjoys logistics and has a keen eye for detail although prior experience of assessment data is not essential.
Main Purpose of the Job:
- Completing all the administration required for students to sit their public and internal examinations.
- Disseminating information to, and answering enquiries from staff, students and parents/carers regarding all aspects of the examinations cycle.
- Collation and analysis of public examination results, internal assessments and value added data for all students to provide reports to management as required.
- Maintaining student records in the Management Information System including attendance data.
- Collating information regarding Special Educational Needs, and making applications for Access Arrangements and Special Consideration.
- Providing occasional administrative support to the Main Office and Management Team. Some flexibility in working hours during examination periods is desirable.
Letters of application, along with a completed application form (downloadable from TES), a Curriculum Vitae and the names and addresses of two referees should be received no later than 9am on Wednesday 18th April 2018. Applications should be made to the Principal’s PA, Miss Lisa Guppy via: firstname.lastname@example.org
The College may choose to interview prior to the closing deadline, so early applications are strongly encouraged.
It is anticipated that short-listed candidates will be invited to interview in the week commencing 23rd April.
Brampton College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff and volunteers, as appropriate, are required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.