We are looking to recruit an Examinations Officer to start as soon as possible.
The successful candidate will:
• Be responsible for the administration, organisation and smooth running of all internal and external examinations ensuring compliance with annual awarding body and Joint Council for Qualifications [JCQ] regulations.
• Maintain security and confidentiality of systems.
• Act as a source for advice and information regarding all matters relating to examination and assessment administration, developing and maintaining good working relationships with colleagues.
• Be responsible for the Examination Administrative Assistant.
• Ensure effective communication procedures are in place for students, parents, carers and colleagues.
• Attend Examination Officers` and awarding body meetings.
• Liaise with HR Manager to recruit and train team of external invigilators.
• Use SIMS Examinations module and A2C electronic transfer system..
• Update Examination Policies and student Examination Information booklets annually.
• Have the ability to work to deadlines, be organised and able to plan ahead.
• Be flexible and able to work additional hours at busy periods.
For the right candidate we offer:
• An opportunity to join a friendly and supportive team in an Ofsted Outstanding School.
• Development through CPD and career management.
• Recognition for your hard work and commitment.
• Excellent long-term prospects.
Hours: 36 hours a week, 41 weeks of the year
Salary: GLF 7 £24,288 - £28,657 FTE (£21,766 - £27,821 pro rata)
Closing date for applications: Noon on Thursday 24 January 2019
We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a high level of response. Therefore, we would recommend that you submit your application as early as possible.
Applicants will be required to demonstrate their commitment to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people in line with the school's policies and procedures. A satisfactory Enhanced DBS disclosure is required for this role.