Holsworthy Community College is part of the Dartmoor Multi Academy Trust and works collaboratively with secondary schools and primaries to support the learning of our students. The Trust has its own Teaching School – The Dartmoor Teaching Schools Alliance – with over 90 schools as members across Devon. As a result, the opportunities for development and career progression within the organisation are superb.
At Holsworthy Community College we offer:
• The opportunity to work as part of the Dartmoor Multi Academy Trust.
• A co-operative inclusive college ethos with high expectations for all students and staff.
• A professionally stimulating and supportive working environment.
• Opportunities to get involved with sharing best practice.
We are seeking to appoint a reliable, confident, well organised person to take responsibility for the smooth running of external and internal examinations. The successful candidate will be responsible for all the arrangements and administration for examinations to ensure compliance with current exam regulations. They will also assist with other administration for the school as requested.
The successful candidate will:
• Have flexibility in working hours, especially during exam periods and exam results days.
• Be proficient in a range of IT applications (including SIMS and particularly Exams Organiser), with experience of the management and administration of examinations.
• Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Possess excellent organisation and planning skills.
• Ability to manage the team of Exam Invigilators.
• Ability to work flexibly and organise their workload and priorities to meet examination deadlines
• Support our aim for all students to fulfill their potential and achieve well.
All schools in The Dartmoor Multi Academy Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.