We are looking for a highly organised and solutions-focused Exams and Curriculum Support Officer to be responsible for all aspects of the organisation and administration of external and internal examinations, the organisation of the cover system and the management and scheduling of the school timetable to meet the needs of the school.
St Julian’s is a well-resourced successful non-selective British international school with a reputation for academic excellence. We have motivated students and a hard-working and collegiate staff. We understand that every student requires more than academic skills to succeed and are a school which believes in cultivating academic excellence through holistic education.
The successful candidate must:
- Have experience of organisation and administration of external exams in a school setting (preferably I/GCSE and IB)
- Be up to date with examination board changes
- Have excellent IT skills including the use of data management software such as iSAMS
- Be tactful and calm and possess excellent communication skills
- Have excellent organisational skills and be able to meet deadlines
- Be articulate and be able to deal sensitively with a variety of situations and stakeholders
- Be able to demonstrate initiative and resolve problems
- Be focused and proactive with the ability to use own initiative
We will provide:
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- An initial contract of two years with extension possible
- Ongoing Professional Development
- A professionally stimulating and collaborative working environment
Please complete our application form, including your CV and application letter. For queries, please contact Mrs Paula Soares at firstname.lastname@example.org
We recommend early application as we reserve the right to appoint prior to the closing date.
Closing date for applications is Monday 19th March 2018. Interviews will take place in London or by Skype in March / early April.
St Julian’s School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. As such, all offers of employment are subject to a criminal record check (DBS or equivalent).