Swavesey Village College are looking to recruit an Exams & Data Manager to support our students by ensuring effective and accurate management of all student and examinations data and to be responsible for the smooth running and administration of all examinations.
Hours of work – 37 Hours per week, term time only plus 2 additional weeks outside term time.
Salary – SO1 point 29-31 depending on experience. (£23,115 - £24,644 actual salary)
The successful applicant will be able to:
· Lead the work of the exams and data team, manage their workload and carry out performance management
· Maintain changes to the timetable and student curriculum throughout the year, and a continuous link between SIMS and Nova
· Ensure the timely and effective collection and reporting of data to inform teaching and learning at all levels within the school
· Be responsible for the management of SIMS and data software systems within the school
· Be responsible for the smooth running and administration of all public examinations
· Liaise with all pupils, teacher, parents and examination boards in respect of examination requirements
· Ensure the school adheres to all awarding bodies regulations
You will have experience of:
· successful data management in an educational setting
· producing complex data concisely for a range of audiences
· highly ICT literate and proficient user of Excel and other databases
· successfully managing exams process and adhering to exams board regulations
· Considerable experience in working with SIMS
Swavesey Village College is a popular and over-subscribed 11-16 school in a beautiful and easy-to-access part of Cambridgeshire (close to the A14 and guided bus route). We have a strong record of academic achievement and our ethos of mutual respect, hard work and attention to excellence is well-known in the area.
Closing date for all applications is Monday 19 November 2018.
Interviews will be held during the following week.
The salary for this role is currently being evaluated.
If you require any further information please contact Claire Newman – Personnel Administrator 01954 234461 firstname.lastname@example.org
The College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. All staff will be subject to an enhanced check with the DBS.
Please note we are unable to accept CV’s.