Vision for Education is looking to appoint an adept Exams Officer. This will be a permanent position for the right candidate.
This is an exciting opportunity for an Exams Officer to work within a well renowned Multi Academy Trust. You will have an opportunity to develop your skills and drive forward the Exams and help kick start the new academic year.
As well as taking a lead on Exams, there will be the potential to help the administrative team ; screening phone calls, dealing with enquiries and requests; ensuring that all secretarial and administrative tasks are carried out accurately and effectively.
The right candidate should possess:
* Proven experience of working in an Exams Officer position
* Attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
* Have previous experience of working in schools or working with pupils
* The ability to maintain effective relationships
* Strong ethics and reliability
If you are possess the above skills and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Secondary Team at Vision Leeds/Bradford on 0113 126 5330.